We are currently recruiting for a Team Member to work with the Princes Trust based in the Newcastle area.
- Assist in the recruitment of team members for each 12 week course; assessing and selecting individuals in line with suitability and programme requirements.
- Assist in carrying out risk assessments of all team activities including projects, team building exercises and residential programmes.
- Responsible for the effective development of team members, providing appropriate mentor-ship, support and providing feedback as required.
- Assist in managing the activities and performance of the team members, reviewing and monitoring personnel with regard to performance, effectiveness and development.
- Assist in the promotion of the Princes Trust programme, organising and participating in local community events to promote and deliver Princes Trust and community fire safety education as appropriate.
- To attend the residential week to supervise the running of the programmes.
- Candidate must have a relevant teaching qualification e.g. Cert Ed, PTLLS,CTLLS or DTLLS
- Experience working with young and vulnerable persons in a supervisory capacity
- Mentoring and supporting others
- Knowledge of the princes trust programme
- Maintain confidentiality
- Excellent IT skills and have experience using MS packages
Candidates applying must have an enhanced DBS, must have their own transport and have minibus entitlement on their licence.