We are currently looking for a HR Business Partner for our client based in the Sunderland area.
Hours Monday – Friday 9am-5pm – Contract Length initially 3 Month.
£18.00 per hour
Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in HR role. CIPD qualified or working towards such. Experience of working in a generalist HR role in a busy and demanding HR team. Thorough understanding of HR practices and employment law. Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to persuade and establish credibility with staff at all levels of the organisation.
- To provide comprehensive and professional HR advice in the areas of, organisational restructures, recruitment, business transfers and TUPE, employment legislation, terms and conditions of employment, policy and practice, discipline, grievance, attendance management, appraisal, performance management, pay and grading, equality etc.
- To provide professional advice on people issues advising managers on appropriate actions.
- Advising, guiding and supporting on complex employee relations matters.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with the organisation’s managers.
- To contribute to the organisation’s workforce strategy and work closely with the Senior HRD Business Partner to ensure the delivery of cohesive and coordinated services across the Council and its customers.
- To support the development and implementation of workforce strategies, HR policies, procedures and guidance, to support new ways of working, and to ensure compliance with employment legislation and managed risk.
- To advise on national and local terms and conditions of employment.
- To provide advice and guidance on workforce planning and recruitment strategy and policy, ensuring there are effective processes in place for the recruitment of staff at all levels to support an optimal workforce.
- To develop and maintain effective working relationships with trade unions.
- To actively promote equality, inclusivity and diversity in the operation and delivery of services.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 0191 5811000