Aspen wolf are looking for an experience gully flusher for approx. 10 weeks contract to help and assist driving and cleansing gullies.
- The removal of sediment, silt, litter, rubble, needles etc from gulleys to ensure these are free flowing to allow surface water to drain from pavements and the roads.
- The requirement to carry out a number of manufacturer’s vehicle checks, eg boom, jet wash, hydraulic gulley lifter.
- To fill the gulley flushing vehicle with approximately 2000 gallons of water. The checking of pressure within the main tank and the adjustment of pressure as appropriate.
- Completion of paperwork for the reporting of broken, damaged or unsafe gulleys or grates or any other gulley related issues.
- Maintain vehicles in a clean, tidy and hygienic condition; carry out daily vehicle checks in accordance with the Driver’s Handbook and report any faults accordingly.
- To be responsible for the completion of all paperwork in relation to the tasks undertaken, including vehicle documentation and legislative requirements.
- Must have minimum LGV 2 licence
- 2 years driving experience
- clean licence